Our statement of privacy practice
- Information Shared and Collected: The information that We collect includes the information that you provide to Us:
- when You register on the Platform;
- when You are using the Platform including information that you update from time to time as you update the Platform, and
- other information and details which may be in the form of preferences, likes, dislikes, interests, demographics etc.,
- Information Automatically Collected:. We may receive and record logs details relating to Your access to or use of the Platform, including but not limited to, Your location, information about Your internet connection and mobile device, Internet Protocol address, cookie information, web beacon information and details of the web pages You visit, etc. Further, Company may also collect information about Your preferences including settings such as time zone and language, Your searches and the results You selected from the searches.
Collection and use of information
The information gathered by Us as specified in Section 2 above, may be used for the following purposes:
to allow and facilitate Your use of the Platform and to manage Your Account;
to provide, maintain, develop, protect and improve the Platform;
for Us to develop more products and services; for Us to render services as chosen by You;
for Us to prepare reports;
to make public filings as applicable;
to carry out Our obligations to you and enforce Our rights arising from Your relationship with Us;
for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research conducted either indirectly/directly by Us;
for sharing with any third party (include cross border data sharing), including any service providers, marketing agents and any of Our associated entities, in the course of using the Platform or providing services as chosen by You on the Platform; and
for any other purposes akin or pursuant to the above.
Sensitive personal information, as defined in law, if any collected will be used strictly in accordance with and in conformity with applicable law.
Transparency and Choice
Your Acknowledgement. All information disclosed / provided by You is considered as disclosed willingly and without restrictions. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/genuineness/ misrepresentation/ fraud/ negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on the Company nor will the Company in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from You.
Rectification: If there is a change in any of the information provided by You, or if You have provided any incorrect information, you may update Your Account or send Us a request by contacting us at https://www.rulezero.com/#contact to rectify or update Your Account.
Collection of information by third-party sites and advertisers
The Company hereby expressly disclaims all liabilities with respect to the manner in which the Other Site(s) collects and/or uses Your information. On the Platform, there may be third parties who advertise their products and/or services. Such third parties may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on Your browser and may use information about Your visits to Our Platform and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You. We shall, in no event, be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of Your personal information or any other information made by advertisers, who are not subject to Our control.
Disclosure to third parties
- Company may need to disclose Your information, if required to do so by law and if such action is necessary inter-alia to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect the personal safety of the Company, its members and employees, the Users, or any person, in an emergency;
- protect Company from incurring any legal liability, and
- as required in relation to collection and use of information as set forth above. The Company shall be under no obligation to inform You or seek Your approval or consent.
- Any content or personal information that you share or upload on the publicly viewable portion of the Platform (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) will be publicly available, and can be viewed by others.
- The Company may disclose or transfer Your information (personal or otherwise) to any third party if the Company sells, transfers or divests all or a portion of Company’s business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding. Such third parties shall be contractually bound to not disclose further, any personal information disclosed to them.
Company shall take reasonable steps to help protect Your rights of privacy and Your information (personal or otherwise) in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information, in compliance with the applicable laws. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third party service providers, as required. You shall not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt out, the Company may still send You non-promotional emails, such as emails with respect to the Platform and Your Account and related transactions.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set Your browser to remove or reject cookies. If You choose to remove or reject cookies, this may affect certain features of the Platform or usage of the Platform.
Should You desire to opt out of disclosing Your information to Company, Company requests You to close Your User account and stop accessing the Platform. Thereafter, Company may de-identify Your information so that it is anonymous and not attributable to You.